Friday, April 9, 2010

Mo!!!!

.....Well I can honestly say that I am not a huge Dallas Stars fan, but I have to admit tonight I witnessed one of the saddest nights in the franchises history.  Mike Modano who moved with the than Minnesota NorthStars to Dallas back in 1993 to become the Stars might have played his last game for the only franchise he ever has known. The first time I saw Modano play was back in 1992 with Bob Chwedyk at the old Chicago Stadium as the Blackhawks were the one seed and the NorthStars the eighth and moving to Dallas, Minnesota won that game seven as the old barn saw it's last hockey game. I guess it's ironic Dallas fans tonight may have seen #9 for the last time and I was there....Here's 9....

1 comment:

  1. You probably got better shots than the guys shooting from the ice!

    ReplyDelete