Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bitches.........



.........it's been way, way, way too long!!! Blogging too much is one thing, blogging not at all is another!!! Well football is back and it seems fall and winter bring out my blogging desire. It's been a long spring and even longer summer but Tori Hunter is glad I am blogging again...so is Dicky Pride, who is all pumped up! Danika doesn't care and Ryan Palmer is upset that I haven't blogged since February. John Daly wishes I would wear his clothing line, I guess I am fat middle age white guy. I prefer the Mike Stone (not pictured) look, khaki shorts and black top. Cheerleaders are looking to be my new favorite and Cowboys are jumping for joy! Game #1 in the books....at least one, two, three do I hear four  more games in the next week?




No comments:

Post a Comment